Dates édition 2017

Hello,
Because we need to launch a call for 2017…
Could we already fix a date ?
It could be the 10, 11 , 12 of november 2017
What do you think ?

3 Likes

Hi,

2017 is coming soon! Is it possible to set a date for the next Museomix event?
I agree with the proposition of Leila. November 10,11 and 12 seems to be a good option.

Any other idea?

2 Likes

Seems to be perfect…
better for all to decide earlier…
Museomix community 2016, do you have the idea to make a museomix in 2017 ? Do you eard about museomix in your community ? And what do you think about the calendar ?
@Marilyne
@tart2000
@samuelbausson
@Alina
@ana_laura_baz
@Jenniferlv
@RachelBSL
@NinaDebail
@museomixbsl@gmail.com
@Claire_P
@laure
@ElenaBertelli
@Lucilla_MTBO
@Chiara_org
@Fabrice_Denise1

Thanks fo your contribution around this question.
juliette

Bonjour à tous,

Tout d’abord, je voulais vous souhaite une bonne année à chacun d’entre vous.

Suite à notre Assemblée Générale Ordinaire, le 20 décembre dernier, nous en sommes arrivés à la conclusion que le calendrier proposé actuellement était davantage une source de problème qu’une aide pour la mise en place d’une nouvelle édition de Museomix.

Nous souhaitons donc vous proposer ceci :

• Appel à candidature des musées dès janvier (soit maintenant)
  • Réception des dossiers pour le mois de Mars
  • Annonce des musées retenus pour Avril / Mai (après retour des autres communautés)
  • Appel à candidature 1 pour les participants en Mai / Juin (pour éviter les vacances)
  • Appel à candidature 2 pour les participants en Septembre

Rencontre Intra-communauté en Mars plutôt qu’en Mai ainsi qu’une autre en Septembre afin d’être moins dans la course au temps et pouvoir mieux s’entre-aider.

Et une petite compilation des bonnes idées, astuces et trucs qui ont marché ailleurs afin de s’améliorer. En tant qu’organisateur, peu d’entre-nous ont pu voir ce que les autres communautés réalisent. Seuls les participants qui reviennent chaque année dans une nouvelle communauté peuvent nous donner leur ressenti comparatif mais cela ne me paraît pas suffisant car trop subjectif pour être réellement constructif :slight_smile:

Je vous souhaite une agréable journée,
Nina Debail pour Museomix Nord

1 Like

Super initiative @juliettegiraudpro, c’est vrai qu’on doit se remettre en ordre de marche !

Merci pour ta proposition @NinaDebail, pas de soucis sur l’ordre des jalons par contre, au vu du calendrier de l’an passé, ça me paraît très court de donner les dossiers sous la forme demandée jusqu’ici en mars. L’an passé c’était plutôt fin avril. Mais peut-être faudrait-il alléger le dossier demandé pour avoir une première version en mars et une deuxième fin avril ou en mai. Cela permettrait de donner à chaque binôme musée/communauté qui dépose un dossier en mars un ange gardien (qui a déjà organisé un museomix et venant d’un autre communauté) pour l’aider à l’orga.
Effectivement, ok pour le premier appel de mi juin à fin juin pour éviter les vacances.

Bonne journée

1 Like

Hi,
With Museomix Normandie we decided not to make a museomix in 2017, but we plan to make one in 2018. This year, we would like to make a “museosprint” for children, or at least including children, (in july). And have a lot of aperomix ! :wink:

Margot
Museomix Normandie

@NinaDebail
Je trouve aussi que c’est pertinent de resserrer le calendrier, merci pour cette proposition
Cela va nous booster.

Hello dear all !
It feels good to be back on museomix.community ! Happy New yrear, I wish you all the best of the mix :slight_smile: !

Thanks to introduce the coming year planning, @NinaDebail and @GenevievePSC : think earlier…(I guess) think smarter…However, you guys, seems way ahead than we’re at MuseomixAURA, our Annual Meeting ( Assemblée Générale) we’ll be in mid-february and, at the moment, we analyze and collect Museomix2016 feedbacks.

There is indeed a lot of chance MUSEOMIX AURA will organize a Museomix2017, but it has not yet been decided in our community !

We’ll discuss the planning you propose with our local community and come back to you. The bottom line is that it may be more realistic to postpone of a month the planning.

We’ll come back to you all as soon as we can,

Cheers,
Claire MuseomixAura

1 Like

Hi, I just want to point out that the NEMO (Network of European Museum Organisation) conference will be in Ghent on 9-11 November in 2017. Last year the dates coincided too and some of us were not able to attend the Museomix event because of that. No big deal, maybe, but just useful to know and keep in mind.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,
in Italy there are some museums interested, and the community is supporting them but I think it will be hard to be ready with the dossier for the end of march!

I completely agree with Elena, I made the same feed back in French.

Than I would propose to have a first version of the dossier by the end of april. The community can then ask for help to a mentor if needed. Please find here my proposal according to our experience feed back:
end of april > first version of the dossier (1 page to define)
-> ask for a mentor or help if needed
end of may > Full version of the dossier
first week of june > validation
mid to end of june > first call
early september to mid september > second call
mid-october > organization day

2 Likes

je dis bingo…
si pas d’opposition majeure avant vendredi, on garde ce calendrier pour 2017 et on le communique via le site de museomix + relais réseaux.
J

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We in Mexico are on the way to a 2017 edition of Museomix MX.

For us this calendar looks ok in general. We just wanted to propose two changes:

1. Regarding the dates for calls, we prefer 1st call in june and second call in september, because usually we have a hard time attracting all he profiles.
  2. Ragarding the Organization days : we would like to propose two dates of Organization Days for the communities living in this side of tha Atlantic (maybe hosting one in Mexico and the other in Canada(?)), possibly a week or so after the Intercommunities reunion usually happening in France. (And by the way, are there other communities in American continent hosting a Museomix this year?)

What do you think?

Cheers,

Paula

1 Like

Bonjour à tous,

Je trouve aussi que ce calendrier est très bien et permet aux communautés de s’organiser.
Côté Sudmix, nous sommes en échange avec la communauté MidiPy pour peut-être un Museomix à Nîmes au Muséum d’Histoire Naturelle.
A mon avis, impossible d’être prêt pour un dossier complet de candidature en mars (dans un mois !) mais je valide l’idée de Marilyne, avec un pré-dossier (fiche d’intention) et un appel à l’aide pour être accompagné et déposer un dossier complet courant avril.

Et une idée de la date de la prochaine rencontre intercommunauté en mars à Paris ?
Le planning se remplit à vue d’oeil et j’aimerai pouvoir caler la date pour être présente.

Merci !

Hi everyone,

Thank you @magda_sudmix for your feedback!

As there is no opposition, we can keep the timeline proposed.
I understand @paula_grg proposes to extend the recruitment period from 2 weeks in june and 2 weeks in septemeber to 1 month for each.
If wetry to be pragmatic, last year, nobody was ready for a call in early june… more in mid-june. So maybe we can have:
-> First call : 15 june to 30 june
-> Second call : 1st september to end of september

For the organization meetings:
-> One day or two meeting will be set around may (to short for march…)
-> One day meeting in october

Call for museum : early march with a simplified dossier or a google form to fill in.

Everyone is ok with that ?

@paula_grg for the panamerican meeting, you can see with @verob @RachelBSL @tart2000 @etiennerichard

Thanks!

Cheers

Marilyne /MSX Midi-Py

Sounds great for me !

I can help for the google form/“call for museum” if needed.

Hey all,

Thanks @magda_sudmix :wink:

For the date of the common edition, can we agree that it is : 10, 11, 12 of november 2017

Thank you for your feedback!

Marilyne

@magda_sudmix voici le lien du formulaire que j’ai préparé:
https://framaforms.org/pre-candidature-museomix-2017-1486548030

Top merci pour ta proposition !
Je viens de regarder en détail. Quelques petites remarques :

• peut-être rajouter une case téléphone (parfois c’est pratique de se parler autrement que par mail)
  • tu indiques à deux endroits différents des dates différentes : Les dossiers complets seront requis pour la fin du mois de mai (au début) / Je souhaite déposer un dossier de candidature fin avril (à la fin).
  • peut-être pouvoir indiquer à la suite de “notre organisation pour le moment” le nom des partenaires. Cas de figue, une communauté répond, elle met son nom mais si elle coche un musée, on ne sait pas duquel il s’agit.
  • pour les dates, si la réponse est “noooo” peut-être pouvoir préciser si une autre est dispo ?

Voila, je pense que c’est très bien pour avoir une idée des candidatures qui se profilent et pouvoir accompagner les communautés.

1 Like