Groupe de travail communication

“Communiqué de presse”.

@EmelineL: y a-t-il un dossier presse commun cette année ? Il est mentionné dans le doc kit communication mais je ne l’ai pas trouvé dans le drive.

The template is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B3_bidr0YyLtfnRrejVRdHNXaWV0dHdsUHlXSjJjeW9wOFZHOUZFWmNoZ1p2ZmhYVFBKNk0

I will be filling in it during the next days just as the press release!

@lpalli, is there someone from Museomix CH who could join this group?

@EmelineL I’m alredy in too many “groups” to join also this one, but I’ll relay the question to our communication team.

hello, j’ai fais un petit doc support pour collègues de la communication du musée/champs libres
Ce n’est pas un kit complet de communication avec charte…. uniquement quelques éléments essentiels de communication sur lesquels ils peuvent s’appuyer : formulations, explication courte, supports
Voir document (drive)

Hi Everyone,

Regarding Samuel’s idea to share the video we made in Quebec, I think if we are interested in using it for other communities as well I should be able to make it more «general» and less «Quebecentric».

Do you mind the Quebec accent? Is it worth the effort of redoing it? Do you prefer I share the file with you (although it’s a mess because I made it mixing between a Keynote file and Final Cut…)

Just let me know quickly!

Véro B. / Museomix Qc

[URGENT]

Hello group!

I’m currently writing the press kit and to do so I would need the contact of the person in charge of the public/press relations for each community or at least a global mail adress (such as museomixouest@gmail.com) which is regularly checked.

Thank you!

CC: @Marine, @EmilieB, @JustineR, @Justine, @Ludivine, @victoria, @verob, @mariebaurins.

Hi Emeline,

We are also working on our kit in Quebec, which we’ll gladly share with you next week.

For MMX Québec:

MNBAQ: Linda Tremblay, linda.tremblay@mnbaq.org
Community: Véronique Boisjoly, allo@museomixqc.com

VB / Museomix Québec

For MSXNord, it’s also me :wink:

@EmilieB Which email adress should I indicate in the press kit?

Pour Museomix Ouest, les contacts press :
j.meleard@leschampslibres.fr
bigot.ludivine@gmail.com

:wink:

museomixnord@gmail.com

museomix.nord@gmail.com

Merci à tous !

@Justine, @paula_grg, quid de Mexico et Montréal ?

@EmelineL hi, our press contact is Alma but she doesn’t speak french (you mentioned in your mail you need it to be francophone, is that right) so you can put both of us (Alma Ferrer alma@museomix.mx and Paula González-Rubio paula@museomix.mx and Monica Mora from the MPBA mcalderon@inba.gob.mx )

Have a nice day

à montréal : Alexandra Bourque - alexandra@technoculture.club - 514 293-8332

Thank you!

Here they are: the global press kit and press release.

You can diffuse and forward them as much as you want !

The templates are available in the Drive (Museomix 2015 - Communication - Presse).

Hello à tous ! Pour le groupe Museomix Azur de Nice, je suis la referente communication. Merci de m’ajouter à cette discussion et pour la mise en commun des documents, super !

I think you shared the same document twice.