Mexico et appel à participant / call to participants

le statut de Mexico n’était pas clair pour moi, n’étant listé nul part sur museomix.org comme ville/communauté participante.

je ne l’avais pas ajouté au formulaire, du coup!

Mais je vois que le site museomix.mx indique un musée cette année, et pointe directement vers le formulaire… toujours rien sur le site museomix.org

Du coup des Mexicains viennent s’inscrire, mais pour Québec ou Reims, ce qui est super, mais peut-être aussi le signe que d’autres voudraient s’inscrire sur place ?

Est-il possible de :

• faire pointer le site mexico vers la page d’appel en espagnol de Museomix.org http://www.museomix.org/es/convocatoria-museomix-2016/ (et non vers le formulaire directement !)
    NOTE : Cette page mérite peut-être d’être relue / rafraichi pour être à niveau des autres traductions, et il manque justement le lien vers le formulaire dans la page.

• que Mexico ajoute ses infos sur le site museomix.org

• de me confirmer que j’ajoute Mexico dans la liste des villes sur le formulaire ! :slight_smile:

• que le/la référente Mexico viennent réagir sur Community – en español, no problema, si no puedo escribir puedo leer y entender.

@RobertoLopez, I’m very happy Mexico can jump in!

Please can you as soon as possible (it’s urgent):

• write the presentation of your museum and community (see the presentation of the other places on the museomix website as example) in English and Spanish
  • can you read and send correction if needed the participants page julien is talking about?

Please contact @Marilyne if you have questions,

Thanks!

Best

Any news on Mexico ?

Hello Julien,
we already launch our call for participants. We made it last thursday. Since then we have received emails from the participants because it is no possible to register since ther Mexico does´t appear on the website or on the registration forms. I´m very new in this so please let me know what we can do.

Best regrads

I would also like to add that I have ready the presentation document. To whom can I send it?
thanks!

Hello Roberto,
Please contact @Marilyne in @Museomixmidipy community if you need help. You’re going to complete the museomix website by yourself as all the communities done it.
We really need to share that. In the future, it will help the hispanic communities to grow and, you and all the members of the mexico community, will contribute to that.
Thanks to contribute to the Museomix project.
Juliette

@RobertoLopez , @Marilyne and all :slight_smile:

I just updated the spanish-language Call for participants here : http://www.museomix.org/es/convocatoria-museomix-2016/ so it points to the form

And of course added Mexico in the form here : https://form.jotform.com/62586074695974

@RobertoLopez , could you please point the big " Inscríbite " button on museomix.mx website to:
http://www.museomix.org/es/convocatoria-museomix-2016/ (and not directly to the form)

because there is important information on the process for participants on this page, and also a view of all the roles in Museomix, links to other cities, etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @juliendorra,

Hope you are doing well. I’m back from a long period of absence from museomix, and I’m trying to catch the train. Could you please help me with the link to the candidates spreadsheet to have access to all the people inscribed to Mexico?

Thanks a lot and have a very nice day

Paula

Pour museomix Azur, on en train de finaliser le Livret participant j’ai une question :

• Est-ce que le Mexique remixe finalement ? Et si oui quels musées et où afin de pouvoir les ajouter car sur le site du global ils n’apparaissent pas ! La carte a t elle été mise à jour et peux-t-on la recevoir en bonne qualité pour impression
    Merci de vos réponses rapides ! :grinning:

Hi @paula_grg you should have access now! Happy you’re back :slight_smile:

@RobertoLopez
We received by mistake some registrations from people from Mexico (Carmen Vargas et Andrea Fuentes), can you analyse their candidatures and give them an answer please ? You can find them in the common file shared by Julien.

Thank you
Margot
Museomix Normandy

Thanks a lot @juliendorra !

Hi,
We will check that! Thanks a lot !
Have a nice day.
Paula