Museomix is a nemo members

So it means that, museomix can write in the Nemo edition…
upside, the details of the proposition and the deadline.
Each of you can take a part of this common process…
Let’s go.
Juliette

Dear NEMO Members,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Thonander and I am the new Communication Officer at NEMO. As you might know already, Anne-Sophie Gutsche recently left NEMO for an internship at the Museum für Kommunikation in Berlin. I am absolutely thrilled to be part of the network and I hope we all get the opportunity to meet!

I am preparing the February newsletter and as always we would like to ask you to share your organisation’s news (activities, projects, events) with over 6000 museum and culture sector professionals, press and EU representatives in Europe in NEMO’s Newsletter! This includes upcoming and past activities, events or new publications that do not necessarily have to be in English.

For the next newsletter, the deadline for your contributions is 13 February 2018.

All you have to do is:

1. Write an article in English containing the a) name of your institution, b) the news subject, a c) short description (50 words max) and d) a link for further information (if available).
    For Example:

NEMO – THE NETWORK OF EUROPEAN MUSEUM ORGANISATIONS: 26th NEMO Annual Conference in Valletta, Malta, 15-18 November 2018
(…followed by the text which should not be more than 50 words)
A link, if available, http://www.ne-mo.org/

1. Send it to thonander@ne-mo.org
    Please note that we won’t feature news which we already posted on our website. Your text might be adjusted to the format of our newsletter. Of course, you may send us news throughout the month which we will be happy to share on NEMO’s website, facebook and twitter profiles and in our next newsletter!

We are looking forward to your contributions and send you best wishes,
Rebecca Thonander on behalf of the NEMO office

Rebecca Thonander
Communications Officer
NEMO – Network of European Museum Organisations
In der Halde 1
14195 Berlin

thonander@ne-mo.org

Sa

3 Likes

Dear NEMO Members,
We are preparing the March newsletter and as always would we like to ask you to share your organisation’s news (activities, projects, events) with over 6000 museum and culture sector professionals, press and EU representatives in Europe in NEMO’s Newsletter! This includes upcoming and past activities, events or new publications that do not necessarily have to be in English.
For the next newsletter, the deadline for your contributions is 13 March 2018.
All you have to do is:

1. Write an article in English containing the a) name of your institution, b) the news subject, a c) short description (50 words max) and d) a link for further information (if available).
    For Example:

NEMO – THE NETWORK OF EUROPEAN MUSEUM ORGANISATIONS: 26th NEMO Annual Conference in Valletta, Malta, 15-18 November 2018
(…followed by the text which should not be more than 50 words)
A link, if available, http://www.ne-mo.org/

1. Send it to thonander@ne-mo.org
    Please note that we won’t feature news which we already posted on our website. Your text might be adjusted to the format of our newsletter. Of course, you may send us news throughout the month which we will be happy to share on NEMO’s website, facebook and twitter profiles and in our next newsletter!

Best,
Rebecca