New organisation of this Discourse

Hello !
During the last interco meeting in Lille, we thought about a new way of organising the categories on this Discourse. Their would be CATEGORIES and undercategories.
Here is my proposition, please read it, think about it and make it better !
The aim is to agree on a structure at the end of march. If nobody proposes modification or desagrees until then, I will apply this…

Proposition :
COMMUNICATION
Website
Social medias
Graphic design
Mixroom

2018 EVENT (each year, creation of a new category)
Museums
Call for participants
Prototypes
Evaluation

INTERCO
Common resources (including google drive)
Functioning
Fundraising
Partnerships & public relations
Archiving (including the wiki)

COMMUNITIES
New communities
News from local communities

META
UNCATEGORIZED

Thank you !

Margot Msmx Normandy

5 Likes

… If you agree with this proposition, please give me some “likes” ! I will feel less alone then :wink:

… et si vous approuvez cette proposition, merci de cliquer sur “j’aime” ! Je me sentirai moins seule :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Margot and thanks for the recap, I was quite boiled at the end of the interco.

I should ask you again something:

• what is “META”?
  • how should we use the topics “common resources” and “archiving”? to notify that we’re adding something new? because maybe I find more useful to have links in the different sections divided by topic, in this case.
  • then I suggest to move “mixroom” in 2018 EVENT, in order to use it also for the coordination of other communication peaks, but year by year. or if you have another idea to manage it… I don’t know!
  • in Interco I would add “meeting”, intending both virtual and real ones

Byeeee

2 Likes