Next Interco Meeting : 23-24 sept. in Brussels!

Hey @Carlota,

I think we will take the digital communication in charge with @Kwandika . I will update the website and use the new wiki for this next meeting.
For the people who can’t ne there, we can plan webconf channel as appear.in or framatalk, of even a periscope channel (we did it last year).

Looking forward to come :slight_smile:

Thank you !

Marilyne

1 Like

Hello everybody !
Thanks @Carlota and to the all Blegium community :slight_smile: I agree with Marilyne, we can take the digital communication, no problems. Because it’s holidays, maybe we can beging to communicate on it for the end of august / beginning of september ?
About the program, can we had a communication/mixroom workshop ? Just to present what we had working on during the summer and prepare the next edition, cause we won’t see each other between the next meeting and the next museomix edition.
Can’t wait !
JanaĂŻne

1 Like

I agree with this schedule :slight_smile: @Kwandika

1 Like

I think that because it’s holiday maybe people has more time to think about Museomix…

1 Like

Thanks Charlotte,
sorry for the silence from Italy, we’re organizing to be in Brussels!
And I’ll soon read all the materials you’ve sent.

Rosanna

1 Like

Hello to all !

We have a few questions for you :slight_smile:
First we havn’t had many inscription forms so far :slight_smile: Could you please fill it in ? It’s important for us to know how many people we will be for logistics reasons.
So don’t hesitate to fill the form in and to share it inside of your community : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MIhBlkbd29X2OAZGpWnzGpXEXBV1vXWzdtTmt4WeQz8/edit

Second, we were wandering if you had time to work on the proposal of the way the intercommunity should work ? @Jean-Marc @Margot @Ros @jean_pierre_girard ?
We propose to start the meeting in september by presenting the final proposition, then identify the subjects we don’t all agree on (if they exist) and work in small workshops to find a common solution.
How would you feel about this ?

Btw, we’re still looking for some suggestions of topics to discuss during the meeting :slight_smile:

We are looking forward to welcome you :slight_smile:
Charlotte

3 Likes

Hi all! Sadly, the Spanish community can not make it to Brussels that weekend. We are working a lot to get to the first edition in Irun and we’ll happily check all the digital info shared during the weekend.
Thanks,

Hi :slight_smile:
I’m going to publish an event on facebook, as the one which was done for the summercamp and communicate on twitter. Is it ok for everyone ?
@Carlota @Marilyne @LouStokart

JanaĂŻne

Hi @Mariana, many thanks for informing us. Sad to hear you guys cannot attend, but we will make sure we update the Wiki.
All the best for the hard work :wink:

Hey JanaĂŻne,
Yes, that would be great !

Hey, Thanks @Kwandika

I was just wondering who is the target audience for this event ? Is this just the community? Is it wider?
Are there some part of the meeting closed to the communities, and other that are opened as we did in Lyon?
thx

Carlota, good work!
Unfortunately the Museomix MG community can not come to Brussels but we do wanna and need to participate on line, wiki and Skype are good idea. Maybe Facebook transmission too?!

Saudações,

1 Like

Hello to all :slight_smile:

Thanks @Kwandika ! But I get the question of @Marilyne, I think this interco is mainly for members of Museomix communities, except the aperomix that will be open to all.
So far we only have 3 non-belgian people that suscribed, do you have any news from other communities meaning to come over ? :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your feedback !
Charlotte

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:
we discussed about that, with Louise and Marilyne and we agree that we couldn’t communicate the registration link on the social medias. We decided to send a mail to the communities and to create a private facebook event because I tried to send private message via the communities pages but facebook blocked me :confused: And the private facebook event is not a good tool in this case. I’m wondering if we maybe we should create another group only for interco and internal news…

About the registration form for the interco meeting, I tried to fill it (I took the link you gave in this conversation) but there are no questions on the first part, only space to answer do you know if it’s normal ?
Thanks,
JanaĂŻne

1 Like

Hey JanaĂŻne, Thanks or your answer ! :slight_smile:
Everything you wrote make sens for me :slight_smile:
The internal communication tool might me an interesting subject to talk about during this week-end maybe then ? :wink:
I don’t know if you’ve seen but we created a public FB event for the aperomix on saterday evening which is open to anyone :slight_smile:

I checked the google form and in deed some datas were deleted :frowning:I fixed it ! :slight_smile:
Now it should be fine !

Talk very soon,
Charlotte

2 Likes

Hey Carlota, thanks for your answer :slight_smile:
I totally agree with you to put the internal communication tools in the subjects to talk about :slight_smile:
I just saw the event on facebook, I’m publishing it today or tomorrow.
Thank you for the google form, I’m finally registered :slight_smile:
See you soon !

1 Like

Hello Museomix Belgique !
Thanks for this meeting organisation.

We’ll be, Fabrice Denise (SudMix and Museomix Association), Jean-Pierre Girard (Museomix AURA and Museomix association) and I (Museomix Bordeaux and Museomix association) present at this interco meeting to:
. listen to the presentation of the interco project
. present the tools, actions and contacts developed since 2014 that could be useful for the realization of this new interco
. to share and transmit our experiences of interco museomix if it’s useful for all.

Then, I propose to present the new European project THE MAKING MUSEUM (which follows the CREATIVE MUSEUM project) and offers the opportunity to the Museomix makers to be “makers in residence in the European museums”.
The European community is also proposing to Museomix to contribute to the European Year of Cultural Heritage, which will take place in 2018. We could also discuss this and imagine how this could contribute to the link between museomix communities.
What do you think about that ?
Tell me, if this subject look good for the saturday meeting ?

(Sorry, I can’t fill the form you send !?)
Could you complet the file for fabrice too
We’ll arrive on friday at 6am, and left sunday at 12pm…
We don’t need any coachsurfing.
We prefer speaking in french but we can speak english.

Juliette

2 Likes

Hello !
Je pense (sauf souci d’organisation familiale) que je vais pouvoir venir à Bruxelles :slight_smile: et que je peux me faire héberger. je ne sais pas encore exactement qui d’autre viendra, de la communauté Ile de France, je pense que Noemie Lozarch-Villain et peut-être la nouvelle coordinatrice com seront du voyage. Je souhaite pour ma part que ce week-end permette la mise en place d’un retroplanning de museomix sur lequel chaque communauté puisse s’appuyer tout au long de l’année, assorti des “outils” (fichiers, courriers, charte graphique, dossiers, modèles…), et autres questions pour un fonctionnement fluide et horizontal qui reste sécurisant, en abordant la question du relais et du binôme souhaitable quant aux actions “pour tous”, genre les fichiers d’appel aux museomixeurs.
à bientôt bonne journée tout le monde !
Catherine

I think I could come to Brussels :slight_smile: and I can be hosted. I don’t know exactly who will come from IDF community, I think Noemie Lozarch-Villain and maybe the new coordinator for “com”. I wish this week-end will see creation of a retroplanning on wich each community could base themselves on, all along the year, within the “tools” (files, courriers, samples…), and other issues for an horizontal and smooth operationg which stay secure.
looking forward, have a nice day !
Catherine

2 Likes

Hello to all !

Thanks for your recent contacts and sorry to be sometimes a bit long to answer, September is a bit crazy for many of us :slight_smile: Thx @juliettegiraudpro & @CathBarra for your last inputs !
We are having a meeting this sunday and will finalise everything for the next interco :slight_smile:
Concretely

• Logistics are in control here, we’ll send you next week the location & program. We will also dispatch the people who need couchsurfing and give you the info on who’s sleeping where :slight_smile:

• Please register BEFORE SUNDAY 17.09 !!! We need the info to plan the food and organise the location :slight_smile:
    Only through this link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexqgYq8LMJyf7fRZ9xW4HJrOfcPxgBHf6UbP435CsBucRaYg/viewform (if you go directly via the drive you’ll get the admin version :wink: )

• We’ll include all the topics suggested in the program that we will propose to you next week. Don’t hesitate to give us some feedback :slight_smile:

If I am forgetting something, don’t hesitate to tell me so :wink:
We are delighted to welcome you soon,

Charlotte

2 Likes

Bonjour,

Il y aura plusieurs membres de la Communauté Nord le week-end prochain !
Nous sommes en train de nous organiser pour convoiturer.
Je reviens d’ici dimanche pour inscrire tout le monde sur le formulaire et le couchsurfing.

A bientĂ´t,
Nina pour Museomix Nord

1 Like