Next Interco Meeting : 23-24 sept. in Brussels!

To all : could you please register here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexqgYq8LMJyf7fRZ9xW4HJrOfcPxgBHf6UbP435CsBucRaYg/viewform
We need the info for food supplies (you don’t want to starve :wink: )

Thank you !
Charlotte

VoilĂ  qui est fait !

Comme prĂ©cisĂ©, j’attends de savoir du cĂŽtĂ© de l’employeur de Tristan Ă  quelle heure on peut dĂ©coller du Nord pour voir si on passe la nuit du vendredi chez vous, ou si on part trĂšs tĂŽt samedi matin pour ĂȘtre Ă  9h Ă  Bruxelles.

Du coup on sera 2, disponible les deux jours :slight_smile:

À bientît,
Nina pour Museomix Nord

Hi everybody !

Malheureusement la communautĂ© Sudmix ne pourra surement pas ĂȘtre parmi vous durant ce week-end :frowning: Nous nous demandions si un systĂšme de retransmission en direct a Ă©tĂ© prĂ©vue ou est possible ?

A bientĂŽt,
Samantha

Hello everybody,
I am obliged to cancel, I can’t be there this wd, I am really really sorry. It was a very hard decision to take but I have too much work, we open an escape game next week and we are completely overwhelmed. What I can propose is to do a skype interview to talk about communication and the mixroom during the afternoon workshops. Tell me if this can help.
JanaĂŻne

hello JanaĂŻne,
je dis oui Ă  un Ă©change Ă  distance :slight_smile: ! on pourra discuter et Ă©tablir un compte rendu, avec des questions Ă  te poser, et des dĂ©cisions/choix/propositions Ă  amender/valider, et t’appeler Ă  ce moment-lĂ , pour ĂȘtre efficace sans te faire passer trop de temps en discussions longue distance ! De ton cĂŽtĂ© si tu as des thĂšmes que tu aimerais voir traitĂ©s, n’hĂ©site pas Ă  les faire connaĂźtre en amont !

catherine

1 Like

Bonjour Carlota,

Nous sommes en train de voir pour prendre une chambre ou Be&Be mais je ne trouve nul par oĂč Ă  lieu de rendez-vous pour le samedi matin Ă  9h30.

Pourrais-tu m’en dire davantage ?

Merci par avance,

Nina pour Museomix Nord

hello @Carlota,
comme Nina, je n’ai pas trouvĂ© les infos pratiques concernant ce week-end : peux-tu nous redonner le lien vers les dites infos? ou les infos direct si il n’y a pas de lien bien sĂ»r :wink: Merci beaucoup !
because it can help every one : please Charlotte, can you give us again the link to practical informations about this interco week-end, or directly the informations :wink: ?
Thanks a lot :slight_smile: !!!

Catherine

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Sorry for my late answer, those last 2 week have been more busy then expected !
I just sent an email with all the practical info (location, program, contacts).

@Kwandika Sad that you can’t make it but we’ll find ways to communicate. Probably wiki & skype
I’ll give you the info on this channel. Can you already give us your contacts ?

All persons who asked for coachsurfing should have received an email from Sam. If it’s not the case and you’re still looking for a place to stay, please let us know !

We are looking forward to welcome you :slight_smile: :yellow_heart:
See you soon,
Charlotte

2 Likes

Oh, and we’ll take care of the lunch & drinks during the meetings :wink:
No need to worry about it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Juliette !
Thank you for your propositions. We worked on a program for this 2 days with @jean_pierre_girard @Jean-Marc and @Ros which is very full !
Here is how I think your propositions can take place in the program :

. listen to the presentation of the interco project > we meet in Brussels to build the intercom project, so for the moment there is nothing to present ! :wink:

. present the tools, actions and contacts developed since 2014 that could be useful for the realization of this new interco / to share and transmit our experiences of interco museomix if it’s useful for all. > that would be very useful ! but if you present it to everybody it will take the all day, because the history of museomix is rich. I think it would be great if the three of you melt in the groups of discussion and bring your knowledge during the discussions.

. to present the new European project THE MAKING MUSEUM

> you could do that on the sunday morning, if it’s ok for you ? The sunday morning will be a time for sharing the projects of every community.

See you tomorrow !

Margot, Museomix Normandie

Bonjour on est Ă  Bruxelles avec Nina Ath de vous rencontrer plus demain j’espĂšre que demain nous Ă©changes sur l’occasion d’aborder des problĂ©matiques concrĂštes sur differents points de blocage et expĂ©riences et non pas une confĂ©rence generale sur un musomix car nous sommes tous convaincus de l’intĂ©rĂȘt de Museomix et de travailler ensemble

Nb : Tristan pour MUSEOMIX Nord

Hey Carlota,
so sad to be far from all of you (especially seeing the pictures and the tweets :frowning: ) but anyway, I’m trying to follow you on the wiki and here is my skype id : agencekwandika . Do not hesitate to text me by whatsapp for example if you need on this number +33(0)660334022
See you soon !
JanaĂŻne

3 Likes

Hey Janaine! We’re now talking in a small group about the global mixroom.
Do you wnt to take part of it?
Best
Louise

1 Like

How to follow Wiki during the meeting?

Hey Marcela, we had trouble with the wiki so everything is on the drive :slight_smile:

Saterday : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kTuA768Wi4JABizVtrrs_I1kzDK8UIc_Wr0ai5ghmgc/edit

Sunday : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vu09yAIByuaOGSdixyIjZejM6B-Z0qlt3LzhXKW1inU/edit

3 Likes

Bonjour tout le monde,

Nous tenions au nom de la communautĂ© Nord Ă  remercier Museomix BE pour l’accueil, l’organisation et les petites dĂ©couvertes que nous avons pu faire au sein de votre capital, mais Ă©galement l’ensemble des participants pour leur convivialitĂ©, la crĂ©ation du programme et la dĂ©couverte commune de nos multiples savoirs.

Ayant une rĂ©union ce soir avec l’ensemble de notre communautĂ©, je me suis permise de traduire via Google Trad’ les deux comptes-rendu de ce week-end.
Si les documents vous intĂ©ressent, je peux en mettre une copie dans le dossier de l’interco ou les transmettre aux interessĂ©s.

Bonne journée à vous,
Nina pour Museomix Nord

5 Likes

Un immense merci Ă  la communautĂ© Belge pour la qualitĂ© de l’accueil et son implication dans la prĂ©paration du futur
Un mĂȘme immense merci Ă  tous les participants !
Fabrice
PrĂ©sident de l’association Museomix

ho oui merci Nina!!! :wink: <3 <3 <3 !!!

Pas eu beaucoup de temps depuis mon retour de Brussels :wink: , mais Ă  mon tour de vous remercier chaleureusement pour ce week-end pendant lequel nous avons bien travaillĂ© ! Merci beaucoup pour votre accueil, et pour l’organisation, bravo Ă  tous, toutes, et special thanks to Charlotte :slight_smile: qui selon les dires de ses collĂšgues, a portĂ© largement le meeting !
bises, et Ă  bientĂŽt,
Not too much time since I came back from Brussels, but it is time for me to thank a lot for this week-end, while we did a good job ! Thanks a lot for your friendly hosting, for kind and good organisation, all of you ans especially Charlotte !
looking forward !
Catherine

1 Like