RENCONTRE INTERNATIONALE - 14/15 mai 2016 - Paris

Helloooo,

Do we have any information about the couchsurfing?
Because it would be great to know in advance if people need to book an accommodation.
Prices are getting higher :confused:

Hello

here is the file for couchsurfing

We’re going to spread the word through the IdF community.

We’re looking forward to meeting you all !

Marine

Hello !

I’m in the Midi Py community, and working with Musée Saint Raymond to organize a Museomix this year. Everything is going fine for us, but I would like to be in the discussion by skype, hangouts or by phone if it’s possible to participate to the meeting even if I’m not in Paris.
Here are some of our questions:

• how to update to global website, we can do it if we have the access?
  • we will propose a tumblR for all the communities to share the social feed of the event?
  • who are the other museums particpating, can we help them, do a kind of coordination for the communication ?

Here are my details:
marilyne.barisic@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Hey,

Un grand merci @Marine @AlexandraK et @Justine d’avoir organisé la rencontre intercommunautés, c’était cool de rencontrer tous ceux et toutes celles qui ont pu venir et d’appendre plus sur les projets de chacun.e !

Je me permets de poster ici le lien du CR qui se baladait sur Twitter :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zltJsvYO7LdbNJI5_OMJvBav3jlI9P_dXNsYBsA05Xk/edit#.
Que vous soyez venu.e.s ou non, il pourrait vous être utile pour compléter les infos sur votre communauté, pour savoir quels sujets on a abordés et quelles décisions on a ébauchées.

@Justine, veux-tu partager le fabuleux “cercle vertueux” du jumelage intercommunautés ? Il faut vite y intégrer les communautés absentes ce jour-là :sunglasses:
(et rafraîchir la mémoire des présentes !)

Merci encore !
Alina pour Msx ARA

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Two remarks about the notes (Gdoc) of 14 May, linked just above :

• the “table 1, s2” Community building, is ± unreadable : the notes would gain to be edited by a participant of that topic, please :worried:
  • the “table 3, s1” Gouvernance propositions, the french notes need to be translated in order to be really shared… but I’m afraid I’m not fluent enough for that task :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks a lot,
cheers,
Jean Pierre (Msx ARA)

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I started translating Table 3 S 1 topic.
Everyone feel free to correct me, my English is far from being perfect, but I’m sure the basics are there.

Regards,

Véro B.

Bonjour,

Concernant la gouvernance et la nouvelle proposition d’agora, a-t-on convenu de qui soumettrait l’idée à l’agora actuel et dans quel délai? Cette information n’apparaît pas dans les textes que j’ai traduits du français vers l’anglais.

Bonjour,
Je n’ai pas souvenir que cette question ait été abordée. Peut-être par @Marine, qui a préparé la synthèse ? Ce n’est qu’une suggestion…
Bonne journée,
Jean Pierre

Hello,
c’est moi qui ai pris les notes, je reprends le texte ce week-end pour que ce soit compréhensible

Je ne crois pas que la question de comment cela est soumis à la communauté / à l’agora actuelle, ait été abordée. Ne faisant pas partie de celle ci, je ne suis pas coutumière de la procédure à suivre.

The "community building " part is now more clear, I’ve rewrite it @jean_pierre_girard