Call 2018 for museums & communities

Hi @lpalli & @Christelle ,

In 2016 in Nyon, people had applied for the lot of 3 museums where they had the choice anyway ?
Or was it just to simplify the layout on the website?

:slight_smile:

Nina

In 2016 in Nyon the choice of the museums was done by the team creation on the Friday morning around the proposed subjects and we have also traversal subject touching the 3 museums. The working space was in one of the three museums but the others 2 are very close (<5 minutes on foot).

1 Like

Hi @NinaDebail,

We’ll work as @lpalli explained. Some of the playgrounds will link the 3 museums. There will be one main working space in one museum. So I think that creating one page for the three museums is a good suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi !
I’m going to update the website for museomix Normandie tonight !

Margot

Hi,
I have updated our informations on the website… I hope it is ok !
Questions :

• I can not make appear the differents parts as “contacts”… Whereas It seems I put the informations on the good place.
  • As we are remixing 2 museums, I don’t know what to do with the pages “museums” : do I create 2 pages and then I link the “place” page with the 2 pages ? I have created 1 page, but that way I can not put some informations as website, facebook or twitter links attached to each museum…
  • I find very strange that the name of the community does not appear on the “museum” page… It would be great if there would be at least a link to the community page.

Thank you for your help !

Fr :
J’ai mis à jour les infos pour la page du château de Caen, j’espère que c’est bon !

Questions :

• je n’arrive pas à rendre certaines pages visiblesn notamment les contacts (les onglets noirs en haut n’apparaissent jamais), pourtant j’ai rempli a priori comme les autres pages… Comment cela se fait-il ?
  • nous remixons 2 musées : faut-il que je crée 2 pages “musées” ? J’en ai créé une seule, mais ainsi je ne peux pas entrer les liens web et facebook des deux musées…
  • je trouve cela étrange que le nom de la communauté n’apparaisse pas sur la page musée. Cela me semblerait logique qu’il y ait, au minimum, un lien vers la page communauté, voire un petit lien réseaux sociaux !

Merci de votre aide,

Margot

1 Like

I decided to make public the link to the call for paricipant form for Museomix 2018 here: https://form.jotformeu.com/81603073758358

Actually it’s open until June 30th 23:59 as discussed in Lille.

I can change it easily (@Marilyne has also access), for now the available locations are those from this document. If I must add (or remove) a location or for any other change please contact me here or by a direct message.

@Marilyne @NinaDebail @celia_cbo and others: I don’t know if we must publish it now on www.museomix.org and how (for me you can publish it)!

1 Like

Great ! Thanks you @lpalli !

I can update the page in French and English this evening.
@Kwandika will you be able to publish on facebook ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Hey, I updated the website with the call!

It is good for French and English. Please check for Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch and update the translation :slight_smile:

Also check that your museum is appearing in the list displayed on 2018 edition page. If not, please create the page and try to translate at least in English to duplicate it in the other languages.

Thank you !

2 Likes

Yes @Margot , you can create 1 page per museum. You must also create 2 places pages : one for each museum where you will choose the community, the museum, indicate some logistic information :slight_smile:
Thanks

Hi @Marilyne,

On the news page both links “Accéder au formulaire de candidature” and “En savoir plus sur les profils et la charte du museomixeur” are pointing to the form, what page we must link on the second one?

Thanks

1 Like

Ah flûte… Merci d’avoir vérifié ! For the second link I would like to point to the part “participer” on the page “s’impliquer”.
Thanks you !

Super, merci @Marilyne !

Il y a une ligne d’erreur qui apparait en haut des pages de chaque musée 2018 sur mon ordi : Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/museomix/museomix.org/wp-content/themes/museomix/single-museomix.php on line 21

Est-ce que quelqu’un peut m’aider pour faire apparaitre les contacts ? (et les fameux petits onglets noirs en haut?)

Merci !

1 Like

Hey @Christelle et @Jean-Marc,
Museomix BE n’apparait pas dans les musées remixés sur le site museomix.org.
N’hésitez pas à revenir vers moi si vous avez besoin d’aide !

Nina pour Museomix Nord

Hey @Christelle and @ Jean-Marc,
Museomix BE does not appear in museums remixed on the site museomix.org.
Do not hesitate to come back to me if you need help!

Nina for Museomix Nord

1 Like

Salut @NinaDebail,
Je n’ai pas eu temps de m’en occuper.
Je prendrai le temps dans la journée.

Merci, je n’hésiterai pas à te contacter en cas de soucis :slight_smile:

1 Like

During the first week with a light promotion we receive the first 30 submissions.

To respect the privacy (and the new GDPR) I don’t share here the “Google Sheets” document with all the submissions but I’ll share it with the referee of each event reported in this document.

But I need your Google Account identifiers (Gmail address) to share the submission document, you can send it to me using a “direct message” (button “Message” on my profile page).

1 Like

Hi Luca,

Is-it possible to delete the section about Museomix 2017 dates on the homepage of museomix.org? I think it is quite misleading.

Cheers,
Sylvie

I will do the update :wink:

Hello !
Pour diffuser l’info je viens à la source, car il y a un peu des choses contradictoires, et je me dis que ça fait un petit point informatif sur ce qui est vu par l’extérieur pour ceux qui sont en plein dedans :

• Que devient Avignon, avec le Petit Palais et le musée Calvet ? @magda_sudmix ?
  • Tesla, à Zagreb n’est pas non plus sur le site
  • Il se passe quelque chose à Bergen en Norvège ? (lien présent sur le site, mais qui ne mène nulle part)
  • Le lien vers Quito est invalide @gabrielamenag
  • il n’y a pas de lien vers Recife, Brésil (qui n’est pas non plus sur le tableau, mais est noté sur la page d’accueil. @Cristiano_Recife
  • Les liens vers les versions anglaises ne fonctionnent pas
  • pas tous les sites ont une photo qui s’affiche.

Je ne suis pas extrêmement disponible, mais si je peux être utile, sur 1 point par exemple, ou aider 1 musée/communauté, n’hésitez pas à me solliciter !
bon courage à toutes et tous !
Catherine

Hello !
To share the good informations, I come at the “spring”, because I got conflicting informations, and I think that it also could be good for you who are inside to know what is seen by the ones outside :

• What about Avignon, with le Petit Palais and le musée Calvet ? @magda_sudmix ?
  • Tesla, in Zagreb is not on the site : is there a problem, @MuseomixZagreb ?
  • What happens in Bergen in Norway ? (link on the site, but which goes nowhere)
  • the link to Quito is not working. do you still participating @gabrielamenag ?
  • There is no link to Recife, Brésil (which is not on the file, but is indicated on the first page of the site. What happens, @Cristiano_Recife ?
  • The links to english pages don’t work
  • a lot of museums don’t have a picture to click on.

I’m not a lot available, but if I can be useful, on 1 point for instance, or to help 1 museum or community, just ask me !
hold tight, !
Catherine

2 Likes

Pour Bergen, j’ai cru comprendre que c’etait le nom Flamand de Mons et du coup l’édition en version néerlandaise doit être en cours.

Et j’ai ajouté des visuels il y a à peu près une heure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

merci Nina ! et j’ai trouvé que pour Avignon ce sera l’an prochain… donc l’inconnu c’est Tesla, Quito, Recife…

1 Like