Call for participants 2019

As decided at the last interco meeting in Caen the first call for participants will be between June the 1st and June the 30th.
I’ll put online and manage the form like last year but with some modifications also discussed in the last interco meeting.

The most important information I need at last on May the 31st is cities where Museomix events will happen in November 2019!

If you don’t are sure or for any other reason I can add it later (after June the 1st) but it will be a live change (not programmable in a specific date and time) and I think it’s preferable to have all the location on the first day.

To have a general view of the 2019 Museomix event I created a new Google Sheet like last year, please fill it with the useful information and specially the 2019 Museomix cities at last on May the 31st!

I’ll try to share here the modified form on Thursday (May 30th) for some review by the community, but I don’t know yet how (technically).

For any question you can use this discussion or a private message.

——————— Version simplifiée en français ———————

Du 1er au 30 juin est prévu le premier appel à participants que je vais mettre en ligne avec un formulaire modifié selon les discussions de l’interco de Caen.

J’ai besoin de connaitre les villes dans les quelles aura lieu Museomix en novembre 2019 au plus tard le 31 mai, vous pouvez remplir ce Google Sheet.

Pour toute question utilisez cette discussion ou les messages privés.

1 Like

rempli pour Sudmix :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @lpalli, we’re doing it within 31st May for sure :star_struck:

1 Like

Finally we have 2 Museomix in Italy :partying_face:

• Museo di Etnologia e Antropologia (Ethnology and Anthropology Museum) in Firenze, Toscana
  • Museo della Città di Ancona (City Museum) in Ancona, Marche

@lpalli we’d like to know which kind of presentation do we need to upload in the drive folder, we don’t remember https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cB8BUlJ71kCV6FYBhBquzauZ59UpIXXr
thanks,
Ros

2 Likes

Name and place filled for Museomixidf, further to come…

3 Likes

@Ros: I don’t know exactly which kind of presentation must be uploaded, I just copied the folder schema from last year (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jwgsYc6E-NX7hi270bsfhPAWgD-T_1L0), probably the best example is from Belgium…
For this year we have a similar document from our museums but I must verify if it’s possible to share it.

The call for participants 2019 form is ready for the announced locations:

• Ancona
  • Firenze
  • Issy-les-Moulineaux
  • Lausanne
  • Salon de Provence

I’ll publish the form URL tomorrow on this discussion.

Some open questions:

Finally to share the form: @celia_cbo @Kwandika @AnnaWarri
Who can update the museomix.org site and share the form on Facebook, Twitter, …

Thanks,
Luca

3 Likes

Ok, thanks, when I will solve all the website things, I will fill also this folder following examples :smiley:

Sorry to be late. Belgium done. We have also to present the museum on Museomix.org

Jean-Marc for Belgium

The 2019 call for participants form (https://form.jotformeu.com/91496879281374) is online with this locations:

• Ancona
  • Douai
  • Firenze
  • Issy-les-Moulineaux
  • La Hulpe
  • Lausanne
  • Salon de Provence

Thanks @Jean-Marc @NinaDebail @tristan.hocquet for adding your 2019 locations.

2 Likes

Grazie @lpalli you were the perfect “call man”!
But what about the website update? Who’s in charge for it?

1 Like

Thanks for all, Luca. It’s really great. :smiley:

Just a little detail. The “Call to Museomixers” is always named Museomix 2018 when we insert the link.

1 Like

Thanks @Jean-Marc for the review!
I missed the page title (in advanced settings) and now I corrected it.

@samy @Marilyne , do you have any ideas / suggestions ?

Jean-Marc

PS : Hello, both of you :grinning:

Thanks Lucca.

I have just filled the document.

I would really appreciate your help with the web site update instructions.

1 Like

Hi @gabrielamenag,

I don’t know what happened on the website, in the french version all the editions are mixed and in others languages the situation is not better… (@samy you can help us?) Probably is better to wait the site corrections before you add your information for 2019.

I must add Quito as Museomix 2019 location in the call for participants form even if you don’t have chose the museum?

Thanks,
Luca

Hi Lucca

It is ok to add Quito as location because we plan to announce the selected museum at the end of July.

I will be waiting for the instructions to update the web. For the moment you can use our local website as reference: http://www.museomix.ec

Thanks!

@jean_pierre_girard et @Claire_P
Vous me confirmez quand je peux/dois rajouter vôtre lieu?

Merci,
Luca

The document is completed for Quebec ! Thanks!

Thanks for all! Merci pour tout, une petite correction pour la formulation française : « Si vous êtes sélectionnés, vous vous engagez à être présents » au lieu de « Si vous êtes sélectionné, vous vous engagez à être présent » :wink:

1 Like