Call for participants 2019

(Only in French, sorry).

@Ariane J’avais compris le formulaire comme s’adressant à une seule personne, forme polie.

Donc, le singulier me semblait très bien convenir.

Merci pour la remarque, cette formulation doit être en place depuis au moins 3 ans (avant que je reprenne la gestion du formulaire)!
Je vais regarder pour la modifier mais vu que le français est la langue principale je vais devoir rétablir toutes les autres langues, ce qui prend pas mal de temps. Je risque de ne pas pouvoir le faire avant jeudi soir :frowning:

2 Likes

@lpalli are you able to share the excel with candidacies with us?

I didn’t know, but Marilyne will soon have a baby. We kiss her. :kissing_heart:

@celia_cbo Maybe you can help us for the website ?

Yes, today we received the 3 first submissions an ALL from Italy :wink:
Normally you will receive an invitation to the Google Sheet with the submissions on your Gmail account.

For others: just ask for the access here or using a private message, I need your Google account (Gmail address) if I don’t have it already.

1 Like

I know about Maryline!
Yesterday @samy asked me for more details, probably he will fix it!

I discussed also with Super-Samy :wink:

But he’s a little overworked for now.

We’re spreading a bit the call, that’s why! @Jean-Marc, @NinaDebail @genevieve_PSC @Ariane what are we doing with the website situation?

Hello,

Merci pour la mise en ligne du formulaire.
Une petite question, est-ce qu’il serait possible de plutôt indiquer le nom du musée plutôt que juste les villes ? Il me semble que les participants sont plus intéressés par le type de musée que juste la ville.
Je n’ai pas vu si l’on pouvait mettre à en ligne une fiche musée sur le site ? Est-ce déjà possible ?

Merci d’avance

We have always indica only the city but I don’t know the reason. Technically we can show the city, the mu or both.
Mybe you can open here a new discussion to decide if the Museomix iterco will an uniform strategy or if each local community can choose between the 3 options:

• city
  • museum
  • city and museum

Normally you can add your event, if your community don’t have an access to edit on museomix.org I can create it for you.
Unluckily actually the site has some tech problems, @samy (the developer) is working on it, and I don’t know if you will able to add it. The main problem is that all the event are show together and not by year!

I was able to add Ancona & Firenze on museomix.org, but there’s no direct access to the whole list of 2019 museums at the moment…

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je m’excuse de n’avoir pas répondu aux différentes demandes concernant la communauté Nord, bien qu’ayant suivi attentivement les échanges, il s’avère qu’aucun vote n’avait été réalisé sur le musée de la Chartreuse à Douai (bien que notre unique dossier de candidature) et la communauté ne semblant pas très opérationnelle sur les questions d’appel à participant, bouclage de l’appel à musée, le dossier, les info à transmettre, j’ai attendu de voir plutôt que de faire immédiatement en reprécisant à tous les deadline à plusieurs reprises.

La création des pages 2019 pour Douai a été réalisé hier par Tristan.
L’appel à candidature a été lancé par la communauté Nord sur ses différents réseaux sociaux et site web hier également.

Concernant Museomix.org, j’ignore quelles sont les étapes à mettre en œuvre pour que les nouveaux musées apparaissent et je ne suis pas sûre que mon compte coordonnées local puisse changer les informations de la page d’accueil.

@Marilyne & @celia_cbo savez-vous ce qu’il faut faire pour le site ?

Je vous souhaite une agréable journée,

Nina Debail

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not having responded to the various requests concerning the North community, although having closely followed the exchanges, it turns out that no vote had been made on the museum of Chartreuse in Douai (well as our only application) and the community does not seem very operational on call-to-participant issues, looping the call to museum, the folder, the info to pass on, I waited to see rather than do immediately by repeating all the deadlines several times.

The creation of pages 2019 for Douai was realized yesterday by Tristan.
The call for applications was launched by the North community on its various social networks and website yesterday too.

Regarding Museomix.org, I do not know what steps need to be taken for the new museums to appear and I’m not sure that my local account can change the information on the homepage.

@Marilyne & @celia_cbo do you know what to do for the site?

I wish you a good day,
Nina Debail

1 Like

@lpalli

City + museum seems great. I’m really no sure people knows La Hulpe is in Belgium

Creation of Belgian pages are to be done asap

@NinaDebail

I understand for the Community :wink:

Jean-Marc

@lpalli

Little detail in the subscription form

“Cette participation est de 50€ pour la France et l’Italie et 65 CHF pour la Suisse.”

50 € for Belgium also :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone !
The global “all museums of all years” page has been fixed https://www.museomix.org/?post_type=museomix
You can restrict it to a specific year like this : https://www.museomix.org/?post_type=museomix&edition_year=2018

For French version (but it is the same for others languages), the “current edition page” is https://www.museomix.org/actus-2018/, but I created a copy on https://www.museomix.org/actus-2019, which lists the museums for 2019
BUT we need to update its content (since it is 2018-related)
Since the 2019 page has been updated, we will switch it as “current edition” page.

Are you OK with this ?

5 Likes

Ok thanks!
I’ve just updated the dates in the home page FR/EN/ITA for the moment.

And we’ve made the png for the 2019 edition.

Anybody wanting to work on the 2019 edition page in French or English?

1 Like

@Ros Unfortunately, no time for the moment. I just found time to upload a short (French) presentation of the Belgian museum.

@lpalli Really, it could be great to have city + museum in the subscription form :wink:

@jean_pierre_girard Excellent for Montbrison :grinning:

@gabrielamenag As said to Rosana, unable to help you before end of June. But don’t hesitate to put a " ? " with Ecuador mention.

I’m in Venice until Monday, I’ll try to make a minimal update of the site if not already done but not before Tuesday.

For the location you aree all to display the city and the museum (if known) on the form?

1 Like

Hello every one !
as I don’t belong to a community this year, I can help to update the website for instance, or what is needed as an emergency first, and useful then…
but I need a new password.
just tell me !
Hello tout le monde !
puisque je ne fais partie d’aucune communauté MSX cette année, je suis en mesure de donner un coup de main par exemple pour la mise à jour du site museomix.org., pour ce qui urge, et pour ce qui est ou sera utile…
Par contre j’aurai besoin d’un mot de passe nouveau pour me connecter en tant qu’administratrice sur le website.
à très bientôt !

1 Like