Museomix@gmail.com

Bonjour tout le monde
En consultant la boite mail museomix@gmail.com pour des trucs administratifs, je me suis rendu compte que personne ne la consultait (ou remettait soigneusement les mails en non lu). Est ce que quelqu’un la consulte parfois ?

==========

Hi people
Is anyone reading museomix@gmail.com mailbox regularly ?

Hello, du côté du nord, nous n’avons pas accès à cette boîte mail :slight_smile:

Not from Italy, but for sure we should find someone to read and answer to this email… how can we do? Ideas?

1 Like

Pas accès non plus, depuis la Belgique. :wink:

1 Like

La problématique est plus large en effet : qui doit y avoir accès, mais au dela de ça, qui doit s’en charger :slight_smile:

1 Like

No access from Switzerland :thinking:

1 Like

The task is not very heavy :slight_smile: (some emails by month)

did we let down the trello ? Maybe mailbox caring could be a task one or two persons could choose for a few months ? I think a point of the next InterCo should be about how making Museomix working all during the year, very concretely, in practice. For now, who has the password to get the mails ?

The password is in thé global file of credentials :slightly_smiling_face:

(I have too)

1 Like

thank you ! I remembered that after sending the answer…^^

What’s the file name? If it is in the shared museomix folders…

1 Like

well I went on google drive, “shared with me” and there… impossible to find it without the name of the folder, and even of the file, as asked by @Ros… Google drive has become a kind of jungle, too much folders and files from Museomix, work, family, other activities…^^

@samy @CathBarra @Jean-Marc @lpalli @Ros if you regain somehow the account pw I could check the email once a week for example and redirect the requests here in the correct threds or to specific person who are indicated in the Contacts Communities/Museums spreadsheet :slight_smile: unfortunately I don’t have the access to Global Museomix Google Drive folder so I can’t look for the keys file.

1 Like

Don’t worry I have the password :slight_smile: i will give you accees to the drive as soon as I can

1 Like