Museomix Website : update 2017

Hello,

Before the call for participants, we need to update the website with the museum and the city which will be remixed.
@lpalli and I don’t have anymore the access to add the page.
We just have access to create prototypes.

WHo can help us?
++
Leila

I just have the issue thanks to @tania_jenkins
We have to write ane mail to samy.rabih@free.fr

Hello @samy,

Tu sais si on pourrait avoir un accès pour que chaque communautés remplissent sa page musée et ajoute si besoin sa page communauté stp ? ça permettra de répartir les tâches.

Merci !

Marilyne

Sur le nouveau ou l’ancien site ? (sur l’ancien, j’ai déja eu plusieurs demandes des communautés, auxquelles j’ai répondu dans la foulée)

“Dear global community, our facebook page is ready to be released: https://www.facebook.com/MuseomixMG. We kindly request that it be placed on www.mueomix.org, in “Find your Museomix community” and on the websites and social networks that you find convenient. Thank you!!! Museomix MG”

1 Like

Oui c’est sur l’ancien site, je vais regarder ce qui est fait / pas fait

Point sur le site:

Musées : j’ai créé les fiches pour tous les musées 2017. Il faut les compléter.
Museums : I created the pages for each museums 2017. They have to be completed by the communities.

Communautés / Communities:

Lacking Spain, Brazil, Austria, Mexico

@Marcela-Bresil ok, for the content of your community and FB page

2 Likes

Bonjour Maryline,
Ou est-ce qu’pn peu trouver les fiches à remplir? Merci beaucoup!
Pour la communauté au Pays Basque, on a crée quelques logos, mais on ne vas pas ouvrir le Facebook et communiquer avant le MMix Camp. Comme on est nouveaux, on veut bien profiter de la chance pour avoir plus des notions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour @Mariana,

Je viens de t’inviter à la conversation privée où il a les codes d’accès. J’ai créé les pages de brouillon que tu peux remplir pour:

• catégorie Lieux : Irun
  • catégorie Musée
    Il faudrait que tu crées la page de MSX Euskadi dans “Communautés”

Viendras-tu au Summer Camp ? On en rediscute le samedi ?

Marilyne
MSX Midi-Py

Merci beaucoup @Marilyne ! Je vais essayer de faire tout ça avant de partir pour le Summer Camp Jeudi matin :slight_smile: . Je serais la aussi samedi pour en discuter, oui!
À bientôt,

1 Like

@Marilyne
Bonjour Bonjour,
Apparemement la communauté Museomix Azur doit aussi compléter les fiches. Pourrais-je être invitée dans la conversation également ?

Merciii :slight_smile:

Bonsoir,
Qui peut nous donner les codes pour accéder au site web? pour que l’on puisse changer les infos sur le museomix à Biot?
Merci beaucoup :))
@Marilyne m’a tout expliqué samedi!!! :))

Laurène
Museomix Azur

1 Like

Oups désolée,
@Marilyne Top forte! Merci!!!

1 Like

Bonjour @Marilyne,

Je viens d’essayer de me connecter au Wordpress de Museomix.org avec mes codes fournies il y a quelques années, et il s’avère que ça ne fonctionne plus.

@samy, faut-il me recréer un compte ?

L’adresse utilisée était nina.debail@gmail.com

Bonne journée,
Nina Debail pour Museomix Nord

Je te renvoie un nouveau mot de passe :slight_smile:

Dear all,

There are still not all locations on the main page:
http://www.museomix.org/en/

Austria is still missing there but it would be important to us to include it please. Thank you.

Hi @nina,

The location are filling automatically on the application presentation page. No location on the main page.

For the location Innsbruck in german, I do not understant why the English museum text is appearing in the German location page, whereas the link is good. @samy can you help ?

+++

Marilyne

1 Like

I will check ASAP, tomorrow I think

1 Like

From @MarcoCaselli (I put in the right thread ;))

Hi everyone!
Now that I have time to take care again of the site, after the Summer Camp, I’m having some trouble with the translations (or at least I think the problem is that…).
When I try to fill the needed fields in a new translation, the one named “edition” (wich is mandatory for being published) does not allow me to enter any value, so I’m stuck there at the last step before the upload.
Any ideas on how to fix that? Did anyone had the same problem?

Please @MarcoCaselli could you give us more precision : which page, which language ?

Thank you