NEXT Online INTERCO: May 31st, 19.00 (PARIS)

I’ll be a little bit late but i’ll me there ! :slight_smile:

Hi @everyone !

Next INTERCO will take place on 21/07/2021, 7pm.

It would be nice if every community doing Muséomix this year could be there. We could exchange about what we do this year, take sommes news and prepare some of the stuffs that impacts all of us, like the call for muséomixeurs of septembre.

What do you think ? @Museomixazur @MuseomixBE @MuseomixNormandie ?

------------------- in french below ------------------------

Bonjour tout le monde,

La prochaine INTERCO aura lieu le mercredi 21 juillet à 19h.

Se serait chouette que toutes les communautés qui font Muséomix cette année soient présente, afin qu’on se raconte ce qu’on fait et qu’on puisse préparer les parties communes à toutes les communautés. Notamment l’appel à muséomixeurs de septembre.

C’est bon pour vous @Vassiliki ; @Tamalie ; @Estelle ; @Laurene ?
Communauté @muséomixnormandie @museomixbelgique @museomixazur

3 Likes

Salut @Margot_Alsace,

il y’a bien la séance dans 5 minutes? Tu peux partager le lien d’accès?

A+ Luca

Hi !
Oui tout à fait, je galère avec zoom mais j’y suis presque !

1 Like

Le voilààààà :

Margot Coïc vous invite à une réunion Zoom planifiée.

Sujet : Zoom meeting invitation - Réunion Zoom de Margot Coïc
Heure : 21 juil. 2021 07:00 PM Paris

Participer à la réunion Zoom

ID de réunion : 852 4618 5207
Code secret : w36dqr

Dear friends! How is going?
This fall was, finally, a Museomix fall!! :fallen_leaf:
So we thought that could be nice to have an inter-co online to tell how it was done Museomix this year and what other format that has been carried out in the Museomix track (such as our Museo Fuori!)

So which date would you prefer (at 19.00)? :hugs:

• December 9
  • December 10
  • December 15
  • December 16
  • December 20

0 voters

Looking forward your reply!!

Cheers

Anna
MuseomixIT

2 Likes

Hi everyone !

Thanks Anna for survey. The event went very well in Normandy, I hope the same for the other communities. During the next meeting, we would like to discuss the date of next year and the idea of ​​a summer camp in Lyon.

See you soon !

Bonjour tout le monde !

Merci Anna pour le sondage. L’évènement s’est très bien passé en Normandie, j’espère de même pour les autres communautés. Durant la prochaine interco, nous souhaitons discuter d’une date pour l’année prochaine et d’un éventuel Summer camp à Lyon.

A bientôt !

Estelle pour Museomix Normandie

1 Like

Bonjour!
Voting session result stands for this friday December 10th at 19.00 (PARIS) on Google meet at the link below, if everybody’s agrees.

Hope to see you online!

https://meet.google.com/gku-vprt-spc

1 Like

Hi everyone! :hugs:
Last Friday was really nice to get together (albeit online) to share the Museomix experiences that happened this year.

As some of you may already know, during the summer of 2022 there would be the intention to have an Interco Summer Camp in France along the lines of what happened in Lyon in 2017.
So, to accommodate those who couldn’t be there last meeting, we were thinking of getting together again in February for an online INTERCO.

Since we have time to get it set up and be as inclusive as possible, I am launching another survey to be done by the end of January.

Which week of February would you prefer?
  • First week of Feb
  • Second week of Feb
  • Third week of Feb
  • Fourth week of Feb

0 voters

Thanks to everyone and, for those who didn’t receive them yet, best wishes for a happy holiday season and a happy new year! :santa: :christmas_tree:

Cheers

Anna

2 Likes

Hello Anna,
Sorry i shut down every museomix things after november but Muséomix Alsace is already planning the next edition and i would love to be at the next interco ! Do you know when will it be ?

Hi Margot! I can easily imagine the relaxing moment after Museomix! :sleeping: :star_struck:

So, given the survey results, @lpalli and I would have decided to get in touch next week. BUT I propose to set up INTERCO on the 4th week of February to communicate the meeting to all communities and be more participatory.

Do you agree? For example Thursday 24th?

Ciaociao

Hi @AnnaWarri and @Margot_Alsace,

Ok for me on Thursday 24th.

Luca

I have something at 19h30 on the 24th, so it’s ok for me if we can start at 18h, but if not, are you available Wednesday 23rd ?

On the 24th I have a meeting ending at 17h30 but normally I’ll be in homeworking, therefore, I can participate at 18h. On the 23rd I can try to join the meeting but I will be travelling by train between 17h44 and 22h14.

:smiley: on Tuesday 22nd? Are you more comfortable? @lpalli @Margot_Alsace

1 Like

Yes, on 22nd evening I’m free.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

On Tuesday 22nd, it’s ok for me too !

Estelle

1 Like

Looks like February 22nd might be our date! :partying_face:
@Margot_Alsace we haven’t heard anything from you, hope it can work out for you too!

Voila >> https://meet.google.com/rbn-bdwf-jen

See you next week at 7pm (PARIS)

Anna

2 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:
Here the announcement for the next online interco in two months >> tuesday April 26th at 19.00(PARIS)

Here’s the call’s link
https://meet.google.com/nwr-uevb-buk

bisous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here we are! :nerd_face:

Next INTERCO before the international call for mixer will be held Tuesday May 31st at 19.00 (Paris)

If you have special enquires for the call’s form, please get in touch with @lpalli

Voilà >> https://meet.google.com/rbn-bdwf-jen

Ciaociao :wave:

2 Likes