Orga Mixroom 2017

Hey :slight_smile: could be very cool ! We’ll have to find a moment so I can explain everybody how it works :slight_smile:

About upload on the FTP
Please make sure to connect with Filezilla and please do not use free online tools, security request :slight_smile:

A propos du téléchargement sur le FTP
S’il vous plaît assurez-vous de vous connecter avec Filezilla et merci de ne pas utiliser des outils en ligne gratuits, question de sécurité :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Small question about the global videos: are we using the same ‘habillage’ than last year? Or is someone planning to produce a new one?
Video design here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7OCPoqNc6B6ZDB5WjdKUDhUMjg

@Kwandika @celia_cbo

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Je suis en train de voir avec Canasucre Video notre prestataire audiovisuel pour changer la colorimétrie de l’habillage mais quelque peu débordé il n’auront pas le temps de faire ça avant mercredi ou jeudi

est-ce que l’idée vous convient ( reprendre une couleur qui n’a pas encore été utilisé parmi Les différents logos des communautés Museomix ) ?

2 Likes

ce serait chouette, par contre les délais sont un peu courts, je ne sais pas si tout le monde aura le temps de télécharger les fichiers d’ici vendredi mais on peut essayer, à voir

Hello everyone :slight_smile: this is the link for the SOCIAL WALL :slight_smile:
http://display.aestream.io/580f21669c64d2f907f528d0/59fc850e6bd45fc60a40dbe7

It’s easy, you just have to open the link and when the page is open, clic once on the social wall to have it in full screen.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

=========================================

Hello tout le monde :slight_smile: Voici le lien pour le SOCIAL WALL :slight_smile:
http://display.aestream.io/580f21669c64d2f907f528d0/59fc850e6bd45fc60a40dbe7

Pour l’afficher c’est facile, cliquez sur le lien, une fois la page ouverte, un clic sur le social wall et il passe en grand écran.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CathBarra est-ce que c’est toi qui t’occupe de l’adresse mail de museomix idf ? Sinon il faudrait que tu mette ton adresse mail, c’est pour être sure que tu reçoive les mails dédiés aux webteams.

@Chiara_org I think I have a problem with your email, can you check this file and tell me if something is wrong ?

oui, c’est moi qui la gères principalement. sinon voici mon adresse mail : catherinebarra.inrap@gmail.com.

1 Like

Super, c’est noté, merci :slight_smile:

1 Like

@NinaDebail @Kwandika que faisons-nous pour l’habillage du coup ?

Hi Janine! sorry my mailbox was full! i have checked the file and it is fine, i also added someone to a missing role.
Thank you!!!
c

1 Like

Hi Chiara :slight_smile: thank you very much ! do not hesitate if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

Hello everybody ! We need the mixroom referents to be on Viber and to join the group really really soon !
Hello tout le monde ! Il faut que tous les referents mixroom rejoigne viber et le groupe ci-dessous très rapidement !

Mixroom Museomix 2017 https://invite.viber.com/?g=n_u0uP4S6EZKVogbphyT7iSHkF_GU4G7

Pour afficher le socialwall il faut utiliser Google Chrome.

To display the social wall you need to use Google Chrome.

Hi all ! Just a little word to remember that we are using #museomix and not anymore #museomix17 or #museomix2017 so we win 2 caracters and the most important is to focus all of our strenghs around this only one hashtag as decided at the summercamp.
Do not forget to create your local hashtag or choose a local one (name of museum, name of the city) so we can identify you more easily, people can follow you with your local hashtag. There is a file name social media system in the drive > museomix 2017> webteam
Please feel free to fill it or you can also send your hashtag and I will fill it for you.

Thanks !
Salut à tous ! Juste un petit mot pour nous rappeler que nous utilisons #museomix et non plus museomix17 ou museomix2017 donc nous gagnons 2 caractères et le plus important est de concentrer toutes nos forces autour de ce seul hashtag comme décidé au summercamp cet été.
N’oubliez pas de créer votre hashtag local ou choisissez un local (nom du musée, nom de la ville) afin que nous puissions vous identifier plus facilement, les gens peuvent vous suivre avec votre hashtag local. Il y a un fichier “social media system” dans le drive > museomix 2017> webteam
N’hésitez pas à le remplir ou vous pouvez aussi envoyer votre hashtag et je le remplirai pour vous.

Merci !

1 Like

(and don’t forget Twitter now allows 280 characters tweets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI from museomix Ferrara! 44
I can’t connect to the ftp using filezilla… any suggestions?

Are you sure of the password? (don’t type it here)

Hey everyone !!

The new skin is ready!

To download it, just go to the FTP sent by email to everyone.
The different elements are exported in alpha channel which allows to integrate them in the videos without problem of opacity since the black will become transparent.

In case of problem, do not hesitate to contact me.

For the color, we leave you the surprise but we think to have remained in the spirit Museomix :slight_smile:

Good luck for the long day ahead!
and good night

Nina for Museomix Nord

@Kwandika
@leila_bouanani
@Marcela-Bresil @priscila
@nina
@laurene
@Jean-Marc
@nathaliepuzenat
@Mariana
"@MarcoCaselli