The new community Museomix EC needs your attention!

Hello every body

I am pleased to share with you some good news.

At Quito-Ecuador, we have created de Museomix EC community, and we have presented the project to the Ministry of Culture with which we have gained an economic award to be able to be part of Museomix 2018.

So, I would like to be in touch with the community to start working in the local event and also to work globaly with all you people.

For this I just have an important question and I will like the community to help me, because in order to be able to present the project to the Ministry of Culture, we had to adjust the dates of the event to have the 3 days of Museomix the last week of august. So I am asking you people to let me know if it is okay for you to allow the Ecuadorian Museomix to take place in different dates from the others.

Please I hope you all can understand this, and help me.

Sincerely

María-Gabriela Mena G.
Museomix EC
Quito-Ecuador

Salut tout le monde

Je suis heureuse de partager des bonnes nouvelles avec vous.

A Quito-Equateur on a créé la communauté Museomix EC et on a présenté le projet au Ministère de la Culture en gagnant une aide économique qui va nous permettre de faire partie de Museomix 2018.

Donc je prends contact avec toute la communauté pour commencer à travailler localement et aussi travailler ensemble avec vous.

Juste j’ai une demande pour vous à propos des dates. En raison du financement du Ministère de la Culture, on a du présenter un projet adapté aux dates de l’institución. Motif pour laquelle nous ont dû proposer la réalisation de Museomix en fin août.

Alors je vous pose la question dans la communauté si ca va bien pour vous, que pour cette première édition de Museomix Equateur on puisse le faire pendant des dates différentes des autres pays.

J’espère que vous comprenez cette situation.

Je reste dans l’attente de vos reponses

María-Gabriela Mena G.
Museomix EC
Quito-Equateur

3 Likes

Bonjour et bienvenue @gabrielamenag !

Great to welcome a third south-american community !

There’s been only one experience of different dates for the different places of Museomix, but none with a so wide gap between both moments.

Your question can be discussed during an InterCo(mmunity) meeting that will take place on 24th-25th February in Lille (France). Could you detail the reasons why you have to plan the event at that date (I mean : why you had to do so regarding your Ministry of Culture) ?

@Carlota, @tristan.hocquet, @Alina : what’s your feeling about it ?

Sincerely,
À bientôt,
Jean Pierre

Salut Jean Pierre

The reason because we needed to present the project that way, is because we participated for a public funding call of the Ministry of Culture that had some rules about budget and dates in order to be able to be eligible for the fund.

So, we decided to apply obeying all the rules knowing that it was going to give us the oportunnity to finance the event…

Any way, at the same time that I am presenting you this issue, I am also waiting to be asigned a delegated of the Ministry of Culture to monitorate and follow the project, because I want to talk to this person about the opportunity to negociate the change of dates making some changes to the legal documents, now that they know the interest and quality of the project. (don’t know yet if this is going to be possible).

So for the moment, we prefer you to know our situation and we would like to hear your criteria about the dates, so to be sure that, in one or another way, we are going to be able to be part of Museomix 2018.

Let’s keep in touch.

María-Gabriela Mena G.

1 Like

Welcome @gabrielamenag!

I agree with @jean_pierre_girard, and I’m asking you if someone could be available on skype when we will be on Lille to present a bit your situation :wink:

Hi Ros

I can be on Skype 24th february at Lille’s meeting. It’s only important to consider the time difference between Ecuador and France, so that I can join you when it’s morning for me and afternoon for you.

Let me know how to organize this.

Gabriela

1 Like

Salut les amis Museomix @jean_pierre_girard @Ros @Carlota @tristan.hocquet @Alina

Apres avoir parlé avec le Ministère de la Culture de l’Èquateur, j’ai des bonnes nouvelles.

Ils m’ont dit que c’est possible de demander un changement des dates de l’évènement, mais qu’il faut bien le justifier pour avoir leur approbation. Donc je dois me rédiger formellement au Ministère en ajoutant une lettre de la communauté international Museomix qui signale les dates especifiques dans lesquelles il aurait lieux Museumix 2018, et en disant l’importance de faire l’évènement dans tous les pays de façon simultanée.

Ils m’ont demandé la lettre en anglais, pas en française. Alors je propose, si ça vous va bien, je peux rédiger une proposition de texte pour la lettre, et après la révision et correction, vous me l’envoyais signée et scannée pour présenter la documentation au Ministère.

Je reste dans l’attente de votre reponse.

Trés amicalement.

María Gabriela Mena G.

3 Likes

Oui @gabrielamenag on en parle samedi. Je vais commencer à préparer un texte en ce sens :slight_smile:

1 Like