Xmas Online Interco

Dear Communities,
the Italian community has thought that it would be great to set up an informal meeting between the communities around the globe in order to have a conversation about this crazy year, about Museomix in the future and, of course, for Christmas greetings :christmas_tree:!

So, we would like to invite you to participate at the online meeting on Wednesday 16th December at 18.00, we hope to see you all :partying_face:

Next weeks we will send you by email the room’s link for the meeting, so these days check the community address out sometimes (but I will also paste it here in this topic).

For any kind of question, please don’t hesitate to write us back!

Cheers

Anna

Chères communautés,
les italiens ont pensé que ce serait super d’organiser une réunion informelle entre toutes les communautés du monde pour avoir une conversation sur cette année délirant, sur Museomix dans l’avenir et, bien sûr, pour les voeux de Noël :christmas_tree: !

Nous aimerions donc vous inviter à la réunion en ligne du mercredi 16 décembre à 18h00 heures, en espérant vous voir tous :partying_face:

Les semaines prochaines, on vous enverra par courrier le lien pour la réunion, alors dans les jours prochaines, vérifiez SVP l’adresse du votre communauté (mais je vais également le coller ici dans cette topic).

Pour touts questions, n’hésitez pas à nous écrire!

Cheers

Anna

5 Likes

Dear Anna, How great ! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Glad to read that :star_struck: @Annemarchis which community are you part of?

Très bonne initiative !
Je vais participer et probablement aussi quelques autres membres de Museomix CH (Suisse).

I’ll participate and probably also some others from Museomix CH (Switzerland).

2 Likes

Bonjour a tous!

Here the zoom link >> https://zoom.us/j/99191947754

We send you an email on the community address, have a look :wink:

1 Like

I bring my support to the global mixroom from time to time. :upside_down_face:

1 Like