Call for participants 2019

I was waiting for reactions from others before to decide to extend the call for participants while we need a common strategy this year to manage the people who choose more locations.

For now I’ve a go from:

We add a week?

Sudmix (@Magdasudmix), Musomix Italia (@Ros and @AnnaWarri), Museomix nord (@JulietteDQKR and @NinaDebail), Museomix Belgium (@Jean-Marc ), Museomix EC (@gabrielamenag), Muséomix Québec (@genevieve_PSC), you will also extend the call for a week more?

I’ll extend the call for the locations who asked for it but if the call is not extended for all the locations the deadline to select the peoples who choose to more locations will remain on Sunday 7 July 2019 if they choose a location not extended.

I’ll ty to coordinate the selection work in the different locations during the week…

1 Like

@lpalli sorry for the late answer, but we didn’t expect so… considering the opportunity to receive foreign candidacies we ask you to leave the call open also for the two Italian museomix, but we’ve decided not to communicate this in Italy, because we have enough Italian candidacies for the first call.

Thanks!

The call end has been postponed to the 7th July 2019 for this locations:

• Ancona (Museo della Città d’Ancona)
  • Douai (Musée de la chartreuse)
  • Firenze (Museo di Etnologia e Antropologia)
  • Issy-les-Moulineaux (Musée Français de la Carte à Jouer)
  • Lausanne (Palais de Rumine)
  • Forez (Le Musée de la cravate, Le village de Cervières et la Maison des Grenadières)

As confirmed by the communities:

Sudmix (@Magdasudmix), Museomix Belgium (@Jean-Marc ), Museomix EC (@gabrielamenag), Muséomix Québec (@genevieve_PSC), you can also ask for an extension for your location…

1 Like

Ok, now we’re looking for a strategy to manage different locations choice.
I think we’re going into our candidacies this week, maybe it could help.
@lpalli do you have a proposition?

Rosanna

1 Like

Hi Luca

For Ecuador it is ok to extend, because locally we haven’t yet begin our call for participants.

Thanks

Gabriela

Québec also wants the extension. Thank’s!

@gabrielamenag and @genevieve_PSC: your location are now extended until July 7th.

1 Like

I’ll try to make a proposition but probably not before Thursdays, I’m overbook :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Maryon @Claire_P @jean_pierre_girard @lpalli @JulietteDQKR @NinaDebail @Ros @AnnaWarri @magdasudmix @Jean-Marc @gabrielamenag @genevieve_PSC

I prepared the Google Sheets document with the participants submissions to be able to share who is selected for peoples with multiple locations.

The document is structured now with 2 sheets:

1. Original: the original submissions (in read-only mode preserve the data)
  2. Selection: a copy of the original submissions with some more columns (on the right) to make the selection:
    • Multi: a column to filter peoples having multiple location (with write mode on selection columns)
    • A column by location with the order of preference: 1 for the first location, 2 for the second location,… ? if the preference wasn’t explicit
    • A column by location to indicate yes/no if the people was selected for a specific location

As planified in Caen (but with a week more after the submission extension) you must make your local selection until Sunday, the 14th July. On Monday, the 15th July I’ll check the result and fix the selected peoples by location and each local community will be able to inform the selected and rejected peoples.

If a community don’t has filled the document at last on Sunday, the 14th July, I’ll assume that they don’t selected the participant and assign it to another community even if the preference was for the first!

Any question?

Good work,
Luca

2 Likes

Hi @lpalli,
Thanks a lot making submissions easier to read !

I do not have access to the Google Sheet, would you mind sharing it ? (claire.pryet.demeyere@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot for your help !
cheers, Claire

Grazie Lucaaaaa, perfetto!

1 Like

Just to be sure: the 14th July deadline is only about multi-candidacies, right?

example: If we have a candidate only for Firenze we don’t need to decide within the 14th July if we choose him/her (in our case we would say also if we have a candidate both in Firenze and Ancona)

Let us know @lpalli thanks,
Rosanna

Exact @Ros, if you have a candidate only for Ferrara you can decide when you will (but maybe not too later).

What was discussed and decided in Caen is only for peoples with multiple locations. Some communities want to give a feedback “quickly”.

On Monday, the 15th July I’ll assign only candidates with multiple locations (having the value “yes” in the “Multi” column of the sheet).

1 Like

Thanks @lpalli!

I don’t have access to the sheet.

Could you please share it to m.gabrielamenag@yahoo.com.

Sorry Luca.

The correct e-mail is m.gabrielamenag@gmail.com, could you please send me the invitation again because I can’t find the document.

Thanks!

We have filled the file with the info you need for Firenze and Ancona, trying to do a selection in order to encourage also international mobility… we have almost finished but I have some questions for you:

• @Jean-Marc for La Hulpe are you interested in: Andrea Pugliese and Valentina Fin?

• @MarionG and @Ariane are you interested in Leonardo Vegli?

• @magda_sudmix are you interested in Francesca Rinaldi? And, if you don’t take Chiara Rigotti, we’re taking her

• @genevieve_PSC if you don’t take Vincenzo Mauro we will

Thank you

Bonjour tout le monde !
Juste deux petites questions (je n’ai pas trouvé les réponses plus haut… mais peut-être y sont-elle ? Dans ce cas, désolée…) :
Pour les candidats multi-choix : Quand pourrons-nous contacter les museomixeurs retenus ? Demain, tout le monde aura rempli le document ? Si tout le monde ne l’a pas fait… comment faire ? Comment faire pour les candidats n’ayant pas indiqué d’ordre de préférence ?
Pour les candidats multi-choix non retenus : Qui les contacte pour leur indiquer qu’ils ne sont retenus nulle part ?

Hello everybody,
Just two quick questions (I hope the answers are not already there… sorry):
For multi-choices candidates: When can we contact the selected museomixers? Tomorrow, everyone will have filled out the document? If not… what can we do? What can we do with candidates who have not indicated an order of preference?
For unselected multi-choice candidates: Who contacts them to let them know that they are not selected anywhere?

Merci, thank you,

Juliette (référente participants Museomix Nord)

1 Like

As you can found in a previous message in this discussion, tomorrow I will check the selections and “assign” the participants to the different organizers to send a confirmation (positive or negative).

If an organizer don’t has filled the sheet I will reassign the participants to the following organizer.
If no preference has been specified and more organizers are interested to the participant I will ask the organizers to decide.

Ok thank you ! I wasn’t sure to have understood everything…
Do you send us a message or we juste check the document in the evening ?

Dear all,

I apologize for my own community Museomix AURA.
We haven’t answered the sheet yet !
I’ll try to gather our discussions, and will fulfill the sheet by noon tomorow !
But there isn’t that many candidates for us with multiple choices !
With our apologies, cheers, Claire